|Unit||Sq.Ft. (Approx)||$ Per Sq. Ft.||Floor Plans|
|Suite #8||1400 sq.ft.||$2.50/sq.ft.||Download Plan|
|Suite #12||1150 sq.ft.||$2.50/sq.ft.||Download Plan|
|Suite #35||1722 sq.ft.||$2.50/sq.ft.||Download Plan|
|Suite #201||2100 sq.ft.||$2.25/sq.ft.||Download Plan|
|Suite #210-A||900 sq.ft.||$2.25/sq.ft.||Download Plan|
About San Marco Plaza
Located in Walnut Creek, California, San Marco Plaza Medical and Wellness Center sits along Ygnacio Valley Road, just a mile off of Route 680. You’ll be close to both major highways and residential areas, allowing for a more quiet setting than downtown Walnut Creek while still allowing you to enjoy a suburban setting that gives your business fantastic visibility.
Because of its close proximity to many health treatment facilities, San Marco Plaza is the perfect place to grow your client base. We’re located across the street from several types of medical providers, including:
- Primary care
- Pain management
- Urgent care
- Medical imagery
- Children’s hospital care
San Marco Plaza is located at the corner of Ygnacio Valley Road and Tampico, the entrance to many of the region’s medical centers. With so many medical patients passing through the area daily, there’s plenty of reasons to take advantage of this prime location.
It's a quiet and nice place
The New property manager Tatiana has made the application and move-in process so easy! She is very kind and helpful.
Tom is a great manager. The best property manager I ever see. When moving out, they just charge a little amount for cleaning carpet and return me the rest. Super fair and transparent. One year after we moved out, we need some paper work from Tom and he was try his best to get the document for us. Can't expect anything better than that.
Proximity to Public Transportation
Walnut Creek is 25 miles from San Francisco, and public transportation into the city is available. BART Walnut Creek runs past San Marco Plaza, taking you into the city’s downtown area, where another train will take you to the Montgomery Street BART Station in an hour.
BART Walnut Creek runs northbound to Antioch, Pleasant Hill, North Concord and Pittsburg. The southbound platform runs to the San Francisco International Airport, Montgomery Street, Millbrae, Daly City and the 24th Street Mission.
Proximity to Nearby Amenities
San Marco Plaza is conveniently located near Walnut Creek’s downtown area, which can be accessed from San Marco Plaza via the BART system. Downtown amenities include:
- Shopping centers
- Schools and daycare facilities
- Residential housing
About Our Commercial Floor Plans
At San Marco Plaza, we offer a variety of professional suite styles and sizes to fit your medical or wellness company’s needs. Three floor plans are currently available for lease:
- Suite #8 is located at a premium location with an exterior entrance for easy walk up parking access. It houses a charming combination of one large multipurpose room and a couple smaller offices, perfect for a therapy or rehabilitation center. This suite offers ample floor room with 1,400 sq.ft. (approx).
- Suite #201 is an upstairs location useful for a variety of purposes related to General Offices, Administration, and Call Center. This suite contains one large room and six smaller rooms with a total of 2,100 sq.ft. (approx).
- Suite #210-A is an upstairs location useful for a variety of purposes related to General Offices, Administrative, Insurance Industry. This Suite shares a in suite bathroom and has a break room as well; net square feet is 930 sq.ft. (approx).
- Suite #35 is located at a premium location with an exterior entrance for easy walk up parking access. Total square feet 1,722 sq.ft. (approx).
- Suite #2 is located at a premium location nearest one of the main entrances to the Lobby. Excellent visibility with total square footage of approximately 1412 sq.ft. (7) private offices a reception area and exit door to the interior hallway.
- Suite #21 located fronting off-street parking access with an exterior and interior entrances. This suite includes a breakroom equiped with a dishwasher and refrigerator outcove, a bathroom with a shower, reception area, storage, and (4) private offices.
Marcotte Properties prides itself on providing the best possible suites for your business at a reasonable rate. We have attention to detail that will make you proud to host your business at our San Marco Plaza.
If you want to place your business in a prime health and wellness location in the San Francisco area, our San Marco Plaza Medical and Wellness Center is one of your best options. To learn more about our commercial availability, contact us online today, or call us at 800-538-1724 or 510-887-7581 to schedule a tour of the available commercial suites in our San Marco Plaza. Your medical and wellness business’ perfect suite is waiting for you!